I must first appologise for not writing a blog in such a long time! i have been so caught up in many wonderful thinkgs that my day is just too packed! this must change!
Now choosing a baby monitor to best suite your needs can be a nightmare! do i want a camera? or two cameras? ooh i like the look of night vision…but what is the sound quality like….. it is ongoing and can take so long..
Here, have some helpful tips to help you decide which monitor is best for you!
1) What are the most important features you actually need (there is nothing worse than buying something you do not know how to use!)
2) Choose a brand you trust or know something about
3) Dont just go for the cheap ones! (good price, but good quality?)
4) Look around online and thoroughly think about what you would like before buying it
5) Many companies have return policies, allowing you to try out monitors to see if they suite you, so find out if the company can do this for you before purchasing
6) Call up companies and ask them to explain features you are unclear about…as technology is changing all of the time!
Well, there are so many more reasons i can give for you to think about which monitor to buy.
On our site it is broken down into sub catergories, so you can browse between audio baby monitors, video baby monitors even breathing effort monitors and also some great bundle deals to get them all in one.